Nothing helps balance an urban dog like an hour long, off-leash outing in nature while in the company of a varied pack of like-minded canines and a knowledgeable pack leader!
Dogs being social animals absolutely thrive in the balance, exercise and structure of our daily group walks and are certainly much happier for it; We offer them the ability to get out of the house, have ample opportunity to exercise, and socialize safely in a natural environment.
Our walks include: pick-up/drop-off transportation in our "dogmobile", approx. 1 hour adventure at our privately rented acreage that has a stream and water-station and a controlled immersion into our behaviourally-based pack structure.
A Few More Benefits of Our Groups Walks:
- Owner-Operated Business
- Exclusive "Dog Park"
- Experienced, Insured & Certified "Pack Leader"
- Peace of Mind for Owners
- Improved Social Skills
- Ability to Self-Regulate Play & Exercise
- Provides Needed "Bathroom Break"
- Humane Solution for Anxious/Crated Dogs
- Increased Health and Vitality
- Natural, Structured & Convenient Program
- Mid-Day Break from Boredom & Loneliness
- Helps Fulfill a Dog's Physical, Social and Psychological Needs
- Decrease in Destructive and Frustrated Behaviours
- Excellent Way to Drain Excessive Energy
- A TIRED & HAPPY DOG!
All of our pack members are looked after like they are our own and we take pride in offering them all the chance to live a happier, healthier and more balanced life!